Join Our Team
Having a reliable, trustworthy and highly-skilled team of employees is an asset to any business. At Rechenberg, we are extremely proud of our expert licensed consultants, operators, locksmiths and technicians.
Due to an internal promotion Rechenberg is now seeking to appoint an experienced and motivated Sales Representative/ Account Manager to join our team in our Bundaberg office.
The Sales Representative/ Account Manager role is to provide total customer service and satisfaction by offering the complete safety and security package to our customers in the Bundaberg, Wide Bay and Burnett area. This is a multi-skilled role that builds relationships with customers, liaises with our service team and technicians and ensures an exceptional customer experience.
Responsibilities for this role include but not limited to:
- Maintaining and developing customer relationships
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Prepare and submit quotes, proposals and tenders
- Manage incoming/outgoing telephone calls and emails
- Document and follow-up of opportunities and prospects
- Meet monthly sales targets
- Source new products from suppliers
- Negotiate pricing with suppliers
- Regular reporting and updating of all activities
- Attend networking events on behalf of the company when required
- Be available to attend our Brisbane Office for training when required.
Skills, Experience & Attributes
This role would be ideal for someone with a proven ability to work unsupervised, with a high attention to detail and good use of initiative and time management skills, excellent communication and customer relations skills, ability to deal with pressure, strong computer literacy and knowledge of OH&S requirements.
- Proven experience in achieving sales targets and KPI’s
- Excellent negotiation skills with demonstrated ability to positively influence others
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and written specifications preferred, but not essential
- High level of motivation to achieve goals
- Committed to learning and training and improving sales techniques
- Must hold and maintain a Qld drivers licence
- Must be eligible to hold a Qld Security advisor licence
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of accounting software and CRM systems
Applying For This Role
Please apply for this role on Seek. Only applications that include an attached covering letter addressed to the Managing Director will be considered and will be treated in strict confidence. Covering letters that specifically respond to the advertised position will be considered above any generic covering letters received from candidates.Apply For This Position
Want to join our friendly, hardworking team of experts? We are always looking for new and enthusiastic individuals to kickstart their careers with Rechenberg Security & Locksmiths.
Our positions include:
If you are interested in working for a progressive, respected and innovative company with an Australia-wide customer base please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Established back in 1971, our company has an extensive history of working in the security industry.
We started from humble beginnings, travelling regional Queensland offering our locksmith services. Fast forward to today and we are providing security systems and alarm monitoring services to more than 8,000 customers Australia-wide!
In mid-1980, the Rechenberg family entered into a joint venture in electronic security with Rely Security – a company which supplied, installed and monitored electronic alarm systems. Unfortunately due to Gordon’s ill health this successful business was sold.
In 1988, Michael Rechenberg joined Lock Sales & Service and started as an apprentice locksmith, trained by his father, Gordon Rechenberg.
In 1993, the company once again ventured into electronic security with the supply and installation of alarm systems. Gordon and Marion decided to open their own 24-hour security monitoring centre in Bundaberg to monitor activations from the alarm systems they installed. They employed security officers to provide 24-hour response to alarm activations.
In 2001, Rechenberg opened an office in Brisbane and soon after was providing a full range of security products and services to customers from the Gold Coast to Cairns.
In 2003, sadly Gordon Rechenberg passed away, leaving behind a legacy of excellence in security and locksmithing. Marion Rechenberg semi-retired from the company years later.
In 2014, Michael Rechenberg became Managing Director of Rechenberg Security & Locksmiths and continues in maintaining the original goals of Gordon and Marion – to provide the same high level of service and customer satisfaction.
In 2015, Jack Rechenberg joined the Rechenberg team as an apprentice locksmith – making him a third generation locksmith after his father, Michael and grandfather, Gordon.