CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR
Established in 1971, Rechenberg specialises in locksmithing, electronic security and alarm monitoring through our own control room that monitors clients Australia-wide and in New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
From our A Grade Alarm Monitoring Centre, Rechenberg monitors alarms Australia wide and internationally and due to continued growth we are looking for someone to join our team as a Control Room Operator in our Bundaberg office.
No previous experience is required, although if you have previous alarm monitoring experience or currently hold a Queensland Monitoring Security Licence this will be advantageous for an immediate start.
Skills, Experience & Attributes:
This role would be ideal for someone who has a proven ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team, is an analytical thinker who has great problem solving skills, high attention to detail with good use of initiative, excellent communication and customer relations skills, a hunger to learn, thrives on feedback, ability to deal with pressure, strong all-round administration skills and computer literacy in Microsoft applications.
- Be able to prioritise and possess good time management skills
- Strong customer service and communication experience
- Solid literacy and numeracy skills with a high attention to detail
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
- Competent touch typist with high level of accuracy
- Able to communicate verbally and written to an extremely high standard
- Technically savvy
- Up for the challenge of a fast paced and changing industry
Responsibilities of this Role:
- Action alarms received into our alarm monitoring automation software
- Manage a high volume of outbound and inbound phone calls
- Dispatch security patrol and emergency services
- Provide a consistent high level of customer service
- Data entry with an attention to detail
- Basic technical support to end users
- Rostered 10 hour split shifts (day/evening) on 3 day on/3 day off cycle
- Must be able to work up to a 12 hour shift on a 3 days on, 3 days off cycle, if required
- Must be able obtain and maintain a Queensland Monitoring Security Licence
Located at the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef, less than a four-hour drive north of Brisbane, the sub-tropical Bundaberg region is home to over 90,000 people.
Live the relaxed Bundaberg lifestyle with a great work-life balance, modern shopping centres, excellent educational schools and universities, and sporting facilities. Bundaberg is a great place to raise children, with plenty of schools and parks, as well as a local zoo that kids will love.
With affordable housing options, you can purchase your own three-bedroom home in the heart of Bundaberg, with a 5-minute commute to work and next to no traffic.
In less than 15 minutes from the town centre, you can find yourself relaxing with fish and chips at Bundaberg’s glorious beaches, such as Bargara and Elliott Heads.