Established in 1971, Rechenberg specialises in locksmithing, electronic security and alarm monitoring through our own control room that monitors clients Australia-wide and in New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you tired of the hustle and bustle of city life? Want an easier commute to work without the traffic and live only minutes from the beach? Bundaberg might be your perfect new home.
We have a full-time position in our Bundaberg office for an experienced locksmith that can perform all locksmithing duties in cooperation with other locksmith team members.
Skills, Experience & Attributes:
This role would be ideal for someone who is driven to deliver a high standard of service with a proven ability to work unsupervised, a high attention to detail and good use of initiative, excellent communication and customer relations skills, ability to deal with pressure and computer literacy.
- Commercial and residential on road and workshop experience
- Fitting and repair of locks and hardware
- Shopfront experience
- Cloning and programming of vehicle transponders
- Competent in using Promaster to design and maintain master key systems
Other key attributes include:
- Electronic security and access control experience
- A good knowledge of different Locksmith equipment (brand/models) and software
- Must be able to hold and maintain a Queensland Security Advisers Licence
- Ability to work after-hours in an on-call roster with other Locksmiths
At Rechenberg we offer our employees a wide range of staff perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive wage rates, with KPI bonuses based on the role
- Company vehicle and phone with reasonable personal use
- Excellent company-paid education, training and professional development opportunities
- Monday to Friday stable full-time hours
- Long-term employment with opportunities to progress in your role
- Friendly, innovative and progressive team culture
Located at the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef, less than a four-hour drive north of Brisbane, the sub-tropical Bundaberg region is home to over 90,000 people.
Live the relaxed Bundaberg lifestyle with a great work-life balance, modern shopping centres, excellent educational schools and universities, and sporting facilities. Bundaberg is a great place to raise children, with plenty of schools and parks, as well as a local zoo that kids will love.
With affordable housing options, you can purchase your own three-bedroom home in the heart of Bundaberg, with a 5-minute commute to work and next to no traffic.
In less than 15 minutes from the town centre, you can find yourself relaxing with fish and chips at Bundaberg’s glorious beaches, such as Bargara and Elliott Heads.